Friday, December 6, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Sunday, December 1, 2013
Aurora, Carbon fiber LED attachment for Sata and Iwata spray guns, solvent resistant, massive amount of color correct illumination
- Built from Carbon fiber composites, glass lenses and sealed with epoxy making it solvent resistant
- Weighing only 2.9 ounces, Top of the line LEDs providing 520 lumens of natural daylight illumination
- Each Aurora comes with 2 lithium rechargable 9v batteries and a charger
- Aurora fits just behind the nozzle of your Sata and Iwata spray gun, easily attaches behind nozzle
Thursday, November 28, 2013
On pitched roofs, this product uses a twisting/gripping motion, known as a "Grappling" effect (figure 1) to adhere to the roof. On a flat roof or roof with parapet walls, this system is designed to "Clamp" around the edges of the roof and use the anchor in the center with extensions to raise it up, creating a pitched roof effect.
This system includes an anchor at the peak of the roof (figure 2) with two separate G-Clamps (figure 3) wrapped around opposite edges of the roof and connected by ratchet straps that hold constant tension. There are four tie-off points on the center of the anchor, two on top and two underneath. These are the only connecting points safe to tie-off. Never connect your lanyard to the Grappling Clamp, strap or strap connection points.
This system is designed for two users for fall restraint and one user fall arrest applications. It is required that all parts of the system are properly installed and use together as a whole system. Failure to use the system properly, or in it's entirety, may result in serious injury or death.
- Revolutionary Non Invasive Fall Protection System MADE IN USA
- Reusable, Non Damaging, Quick and Easy to Install
- Supports Two Workers for Fall Restraint and One Worker for Fall Arrest
- Complies With OSHA Standards and Withstands Over 5,000 Pounds of Falling Force
- Works On Most Roofs and Roofing Materials